Welcome to the first ever interactive UX course!
Congratulations! You’ve taken the first step towards a rewarding career in UI and UX design.
You couldn’t have picked a better time to take this step — demand for UI/UX designers is at an all-time high, which means that there are more opportunities and greater benefits than ever before.
Our industry professionals and instructional designers have built a curriculum packed with projects and resources that will help you learn the UI and UX skills you’ll need to be successful. Throughout this course, you’ll work through the entirety of the design process. This means that you’ll learn how to:
- Conduct user research and identify design problems
- Sketch solutions, design wireframes, build high-fidelity mockups, and create prototypes
- Use UI elements and patterns to create delightful and easy-to-use designs
- Test your designs, and so much more!
By the end of the course, you’ll have:
- Learned the ins and outs of UI and UX design theory, tools, and skills
- Demonstrated your knowledge of the design process through course projects
- Created an interview-worthy portfolio to show off to potential employers
Ready to dive in? Let’s get started!